Customers trust rfidCollect to get them up and running with RFID- and sensor-based resource management systems, quickly and affordably. With the rfidCollect team’s years of experience, you benefit from a tailor-made, automated system at low cost with low risk. Clients worldwide rely on the company to enhance inventory lifecycle, access control, regulatory compliance, and supply chain and logistics management.
Expect a team of experts
rfidCollect is led by advanced data collection experts with impressive industry credentials. Before joining forces to form rfidCollect, they founded successful companies that innovated hardware and software solutions for business process improvement. Two of those companies, Swiftsure Group and RFID Ready, now also serve as business development and sales channels for rfidCollect.
The skills you need when you need them
When you work with rfidCollect, you get a team of data collection, tracking and IoT specialists. Members are like a temporary extension of your own staff. You have immediate and open access to experienced engineers, software professionals and logistics and business analysts.
The rfidCollect team works for you with an approach that is standards-based, vendor-neutral, and hardware and software agnostic. You gain access to processes, procedures, methodologies and techniques for developing and deploying a winning sensor-based program.
Get the data you need for operational insights, automatically
The rfidCollect team provides the expertise you need to make the right choices in resource management technology, hardware and software. It assures a properly planned and engineered solution for automatic data capture and sharing platforms that tie high-quality data into your back-end systems and operations.
Accurate, actionable, real-time data gives you valuable insight into what’s working for your organization and what isn’t, leading to smarter decisions that boost efficiency, reduce costs and increase profitability.
rfidCollect and the rfidCollect lab are located in Columbia, MD, with offices in Seattle.
- Site preparation surveys and documentation
- Implementation planning and documentation
- Hardware selection, training and deployment
- Logistics engineering consulting
- Pilots and proofs of concept
- RFID program development and project management
- Software development—system applications and user interfaces (GUI)
- Software development—database design and scripting
- Software development—database interfaces for legacy systems
- Software development—mobile computing for cellular and handheld
- Technology subject matter experts (SMEs)—RFID, barcode quality verification systems
- Risk management and documentation
- Training plans and training documentation
- Asset lifecycle management consulting